[Namron] Archery etc

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 08:31:39 PDT 2009

Archery is at 2pm (our regular time).

There is also a special thrown weapons practice that starts at noon.
This practice was requested by several of our ladies that are trying to
get ready for the Ladies Only Tournament at Gulf Wars. So I agreed to
set up and run a special practice for those that are trying to get ready
for Gulf Wars and wanted one last chance to practice.

Vincenti