[Namron] Embroidery Classes

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:58:39 PDT 2009

Thursday seems to be the night most folks prefer.

We will start at my house once a month on Thursdays at 7:00 p.m.  The first class will be April 16th....yes April, let's get through GW and MedFaire and Weisenfeuer Baronial.

I'll start everyone off on the really basic stitches and once we know what folk's special interests are (i.e., blackwork, goldwork, early or late period) we will break off and put you with someone with more knowledge and expertise in that area.

More info. to come, but mark your calendars.

Kat, please cross post this to the Weisenfeuer list.

Melisande