[Namron] home at last

Lockaby Ruble, Barbara Y. (HSC) Barbara-Lockaby-Ruble at ouhsc.edu
Tue Mar 10 14:13:26 PDT 2009

We'll have to wait until Amanda gets home next Sat.  Out of all the things I packed the digital camera wasn't one of them. Over NM in the plane I realized it was still lying on the dining room table. Drat. Although his Capitan knows who I am. Apparently I very firmly but politely (at least he says I was very polite) moved him out of the way to get to Adam when they called "company dismissed."  He apparently took great delight in seeing a mother so determined to get to her soldier. They moved up his reenlistment ceremony so I would be able to attend before I left Arizona. He told Adam he would not be the one responsible for me missing it as he was afraid to be on my bad side. LOL

Maleah
Very proud mother