[Namron] Demo, Heavy and light fighting, A&S opportunity

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:43:35 PDT 2009

Before you leave for Gulf Wars, please let me remind you that we have been
ask to take part in the Celtic Celebration Fair March 28th and 29th.  As of
now, only two people have expressed interest.  I know that people are
getting ready for Gulf Wars and that is understandable, but if you have any
interest at all in taking part in the Celtic Fair please let me know now so
that I can continue preparing.  If there is no interest then that is ok too,
I simply need to know so that I can inform the fair people.

It wouldnt require a whole lot of time or commitment but I do need a few
more people and I need to borrow things (A&S Items, photos, regalia, etc)
that can be displayed so that folks will ask questions about us.
Unfortunately, with our busy schedules there is not a lot of time.  I will
probably need to make a decision before most of you return from our
VICTORY..
So, to summarize.  Just drop me an email (if you havent already done so) if
you are interested in participating (either by donation of stuff or being
there to field questions, demonstrate your superb-ness, etc).  Ultimately,
it would be neat to have a large presence there with fighters, art, scrolls,
etc.

Important information:  Celtic Celebration Fair at the Golden Goose Event
Center, 2301 North Douglas, Midwest City, Oklahoma, March 28th and 29th.

Lord Lorenzo Martin de Skorragarðr
Minister of Arts & Science