[Namron] Demo, Heavy and light fighting, A&S opportunity

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 03:36:48 PDT 2009

I will check on accessibility.  It is indoors.  I believe it was an old
grocery store or something.  My guess is that it will not be a problem but I
will check.

Lorenzo

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 10:51 PM, Margaret Decker <
m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> If there is anything I can do to help on this, let me know. I really cannot
> commit until I have a better idea of the weather. Do we know anything yet
> about accessibility?
> Margarite
>
> Before you leave for Gulf Wars, please let me remind you that we have been
> ask to take part in the Celtic Celebration Fair March 28th and 29th.  As of
> now, only two people have expressed interest.  I know that people are
> getting ready for Gulf Wars and that is understandable, but if you have any
> interest at all in taking part in the Celtic Fair please let me know now so
> that I can continue preparing.  If there is no interest then that is ok too,
> I simply need to know so that I can inform the fair people.
>
> It wouldnt require a whole lot of time or commitment but I do need a few
> more people and I need to borrow things (A&S Items, photos, regalia, etc)
> that can be displayed so that folks will ask questions about us.
> Unfortunately, with our busy schedules there is not a lot of time.  I will
> probably need to make a decision before most of you return from our
> VICTORY..
> So, to summarize.  Just drop me an email (if you havent already done so) if
> you are interested in participating (either by donation of stuff or being
> there to field questions, demonstrate your superb-ness, etc).  Ultimately,
> it would be neat to have a large presence there with fighters, art, scrolls,
> etc.
>
> Important information:  Celtic Celebration Fair at the Golden Goose Event
> Center, 2301 North Douglas, Midwest City, Oklahoma, March 28th and 29th.
>
> Lord Lorenzo Martin de Skorragarðr
> Minister of Arts & Science

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/