[Namron] Reports from WAR?

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 14:41:41 PDT 2009

Oh dear.  The three of you just now speaking after all these days leads me
to this truth.  I am truly sorry for taking the ladies of the Barony away
from their constant prayer and vigil for the safe return of Ansteorran
forces.  NOW, their fates lie in my hands for disturbing you.

But, if were already disturbed.. how about a pity party at the His
Excellencies house.  Anyone got a key?  I bet there is plenty of room.
hehe<eg>

Lord Lorenzo

2009/3/17 Jennifer Couch <okwldflwr at gmail.com>

> <perk> did I hear party?
>
> Antonia
>
> 2009/3/17 Lockaby Ruble, Barbara Y. (HSC) <Barbara-Lockaby-Ruble at ouhsc.edu
> >

>>   I think it’s time for a pity party, which can be way more fun than war,
>> though the shopping stinks.
>>

>> Maleah

> --
> If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready,
> we shall never begin.--Ivan Turgenev
>

> View my blog at  http://sarait.blogspot.com/

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/