[Namron] Reports from WAR?

Margaret Decker m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 17 21:04:24 PDT 2009

  Just don't forget there are a few brass hats that didn't get to go.
  Margarite

  Well, so far it looks like our party needs to include:
  A little high level archery
  A little of that beautiful Middle Eastern dancing
  Some great tasting mead
  A lot of great food
  Fantastic looking fiber arts competition
  with beautiful guitar playing in the background.

  Lady Antonia and myself will preside as fake crowns (not at all as worthy as real crowns)

  Hum, gonna be hard to have pity with all that fun going on.

  Lord Lorenzo de demente