[Namron] Reports from WAR?

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 06:29:42 PDT 2009

Your Excellency

It is very good to hear that you are all well.  We did have a spledid party
in your honor.  Laird Gaelen cooked a bountiful feast, as always, and I
particularly enjoyed the pork.  During the feast, Master Michael
(Accompanied by his lady) strummed his guitar and made many enjoyable
sounds.  Of course, Baroness Margarite and Baroness Annebelle encouraged me
to sit with them and they instructed me on my malice in assuming that I,
Lord Lorenzo, should imitate someone as worthy as you.  Of course, you KNOW
that my love for Your Excellencies is great and I would only cower in your
presence.

After the feast Baroness Maleah lead many beautiful women in dance as the
rest of us wetted our tounges with the finest scotch in your honor.  Lord
Lawrence and Baron Ulf challenged one another in target archery, whilst Lord
Jacques and myself practiced rapier.

I do have distressing news to share with you this morning.  While we were
all enjoying our evening.  Armed men, surely a Trimari mini-horde, come to
ruin our fun.  Luckly, we were snookered enough to feel no pain and we drove
them back into the darkness of night.  I pray that Lord Orlando, and the
Storm Weasles will give them their due today.

I trust that my crow, I am all out of carrier pigeons, will find you well
and that we will share your bright faces soon.

Enjoy and be rested.

Lord Lorenzo