[Namron] MED FAIR WATER BEARERS NEEDED

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 21 10:41:14 PDT 2009

With as many Fighters as we usually have at Med Fair, we never can have
enough Water Bearers; so even if you can only spare an hour or so, we sure
can use your help making sure our proud Fighters remain hydrated and
nourished.  Right now, we plan to base the Water Bearing Station inside the
Hospitality Pavilion adjacent to the Fighters' Pavilion.

If you can help, please fire back a quick e-mail to
medfairteam at mummersguild.com or just check in when you get to Fair.

Many thanks!

Your Medieval Fair Task Force

07:04:00