[Namron] We're Baaaaaaaack!

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Mar 24 14:21:43 PDT 2009

Hazza Robert! I appreciate all the thanks but you do yourself an injustice.
Robert was truly amazing for his first time in mellee! Where as most new
fighters merely stand in line to be run through, Robert picked up the art of
the shield quickly and proved a ferocious defender of the Anteorran line!
The food plan went very well but it was most definitely a team effort.
Everyone pitched in and actually made managing the food plan very enjoyable.
I really want to thank everyone.

Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com