[Namron] Lock on the Privy

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Wed Mar 25 08:39:44 PDT 2009

Bah!  Magnetic swipe cards are easy to forge, and of course retinal
scanners do not require the eye to actually be attached to anyone in
order to open the door... who knows what lengths fair-goers will go to
access our private privy?!  (Cue ominous music)

I'm thinking automatic machine gun emplacements with dna sequencing
identity checks and mining the perimeter are the only real way to be
sure.

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "privy run", no?

-Rob