[Namron] Lock on the Privy

Aislinn aislinnofcravenhest at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 10:04:40 PDT 2009

Why don't you just create a new title,,,,Companion of the Garderobe?  The idea of scanners is pretty gruesome, eyes,,,,yuck!  How about fingers?????  Trip over to Party Galaxy and get some fake fingers.  When you make that hasty or not hasty trip to the garderobe,,,just give the Companion "the finger" for access.   ;-P

Trying to be nice here!
Aislinn