[Namron] Lock on the Privy

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 25 16:28:31 PDT 2009

I was thinking the key would go on a BIG hoop or ring which can be kept on a
table just inside the Hospitality Pavilion.  That way if you need to get in
there straight away NOW, turning a key is a lot easier than fumbling with a
combination lock.  And yes, take the lock inside with you or else tempt fate
of being locked inside :-)

Wolfgang

  _____