[Namron] Lock on the Privy

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 06:19:12 PDT 2009

What if I go to the hospatility tent to get the key and someone already has it.? Then on the way to the bathroom I pass them.? I get to the privy, only to find it locked and then have to turn back around.? Or they go to the privy, and then get distracted on the way back to return it....?

I think that the combination lock with the tumblers really is a better idea.? You can usually set those to whatever you want them to be, so we could pick a nice and easy number.? usually 3 or 4 digits.? (1066, 2009)? Something like that.

Adena