[Namron] Tent Set-Up Spacing for Med Faire

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 29 20:22:59 PDT 2009

Good evening Lady Adelheid

Your Pavilion will become part of the Dancing and Drumming area, providing a
much welcome shade canopy over a portion of the stage and drumming pit.  If
we can get it picked up Wednesday afternoon or evening that will help
greatly as Dom and Elric plan to set that area up then.  Thanks!

Wolfgang

  _____