[Namron] Med-Faire

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Mar 30 11:17:02 PDT 2009

I believe we have 3.  Lorenzo and Antonio took one out to use for the
Celticfair demo, but should be bringing it back with the list field
equipment.  I can't remember if the coffeepot in the shed has the power
cord with it or not, however we do not have power at the Medfair site,
so they will need a non-electric method of coffee making.

Annabelle