[Namron] Med-Faire

Jennifer Couch okwldflwr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 06:12:13 PDT 2009

Just so that everyone knows.  I wont be out until Saturday.  So if someone
can bring some fighter biscuits Friday that would be great!!

Lady Antonia

2009/3/31 Sæmundr inn skærr <saemundrthepure at gmail.com>

> That is correct.  I sent our reply private but should have public so that
> we'd all have a general idea of what was being brought.  BUT Lady Antonia
> will be preparing delicious Spanish fighter biscuits.  Guaranteed, to give
> +3 to any fighters STR.
>
> Lord Lorenzo
>
> 2009/3/31 Karla Norris <melisandedf at hotmail.com>
>
>>   I seem to remember Lady Antonio mentioning she would be bringing
>> fighter biscuits too....
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:41:34 -0700
>> From: camberbabe at sbcglobal.net
>> To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
>> Subject: Re: [Namron] Med-Faire
>>
>>  I have a 5gal cooler...or 'gott' whatever people are calling it now.
>> I'd be happy to bring it Friday morning when I get there.  Just let me
>> know.  And I don't see a problem with making fighter biscuits. Would they be
>> more useful on Sat or Sun though?
>>
>> Ly Shanna

> --
> Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
> http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready,
we shall never begin.--Ivan Turgenev

View my blog at  http://sarait.blogspot.com/