[Namron] Beltane fun Fun FUN! (last oportunity)

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:11:02 PDT 2009

Greetings to All who Love Merriment and the Protectors of Our Ports,

I (Pooky) have been given the Honor of being helpful ! I am the
Accessibility Liaison for Namron's Beltane Games event circa May
8-10th at Camp Da-Ka-Ni.

If you need any special accommodations or accessibility questions
which if addressed could make your event even more wonderful, PLEASE
contact me privately via email or by carrier pigeon numbered
918.781.9652

If you need further clarification concerning any previous
correspondence, please contact me again!

If you think anything needs to happen to make this the funnest event
in the known world, you need only tell me your wish to make it come
true!! (please be inventive)

Please Contact ME Immediately with Your Hearts Desire or Inquiry!!!

We would love to see you there,
Your Friend Pooky ~ Namron's Beltane Accessibility Liaison &
Functional Activity Coordinator
etcetcetc.

Post scriptum: I also have a E-map of Camp DaKaNi available to
V-scribes and anyone else who might be interested.

Post post scriptum: I also have a E-page with information concerning
the 8 closest offsite lodging establishments.