[Namron] possible demo at the Crystal Bridge on June 6

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 11:55:59 PDT 2009

Greetings all,
I have been contacted by a coordinator for the Crystal Bridge about a demo they are putting on on June 6. They are having a
grand opening for an exhibit named ConservaStory, and it is basically taking characters/beings from popular children's books of
the past and bringing them to life. The coordinator would like to create a festive
atmosphere for the grand opening by getting some people in medieval clothing to walk around and speak to the children as characters from a children's book (Rapunzel etc). I know that this is up against a Northkeep event so that will limit the opportunity to participate for some. I am also waiting to hear back about entry fees. It seems as of now that children in costume are free with a paid adult but I am not sure if they expect those of us helping with the demo to pay. I will post more information as it becomes available. If you are interested in attending please e-mail me privately at dnk_p at hotmail.com. Apparently they have some pretty cool children's activities planned.
YIS,
Cat