[Namron] Name and Device

Anthony Owen sca_anthonyowen at live.com
Tue May 12 23:06:53 PDT 2009

Hello,
            For the ones who don't know who I am My name is Anthony I am Ostott's Nephew. I am looking for someone to help me brazen my wife's and my. Device / Name Submitted along with the device. If you could contact me off list at 405-445-8244 that would be much obliged.

I have done all the research for my name but will need help doing research for one part of the wife's name.
I have also made my device along with the wife and do have JPG copies if needed to be seen.

Thank you in advance
Anthony