[Namron] Wake for Nancy Peay aka Selva of the Treeless Plain

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Thu May 14 05:03:30 PDT 2009

Here is the information from Sid on the wake for Selva.

-----------------------------------

As most of you know, Nancy Peay passed away suddenly on May 1. (I
apologize to those who did not know.) We will be holding a wake in her
honor on Friday, May 15 at 7:00 p.m. at the St. James Clubhouse, 3100 SE
24th Street.in Norman. This is south of Highway 9. The street will
eventually form a circle. Parking is on the east side of the circle. If
you have trouble finding the place, call Jennene at 816-3591 or Syd at
405-365-8983 (cell phones). Dress is not formal although costumes are
inappropriate since there will be family members present. The occasion
is pot-luck including beverages. Alcohol is permitted. If there is
someone you know who should be informed and is not on this e-mail list,
please let me know. I'd appreciate it if Nancy's friends in the SCA
would forward this message.

Thank you--Syd Henderson