[Namron] Populace Meeting Notes, 19 May 09

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Wed May 20 21:48:51 PDT 2009

Any errors or mistakes are my own.  If you want to post a correction,
please include me in your reply so that I can update the copy I keep
for my office.

Bubba
Deputy Seneschal

===

Populace Meeting - 5/19/09
Amphitheater, Andrews Park, Norman

Starts at 7:30pm.

Baron – Changes going on, Muriel stepped down as Baroness, I plan to
continue on as Baron, my work has changed enough that I won’t be
traveling as much; Baronial coronet was stolen at Beltane, if someone
knows where it is please return it, no questions asked, I checked
around and it will cost about $300 to replace; the maypole was also
stolen; we need to inventory the contents of the Baronial shed and to
have one or more work days to repair or discard the items in the shed,
suggested Saturday, 13 Jun 09 for the inventory and Saturday, 20 Jun
09 for the first work day, more work days to come

Seneschal – Webminister’s job open for applications until June 30th,
Herald’s, Treasurer’s and Hospitaller’s jobs are open until populace
meeting on July 7th, Protectorate Autocrat is open until populace
meeting on June 2nd, Protectorate Feastocrat is open until populace
meeting on July 7th; starting in June populace meetings will be on the
first Tuesday of each month at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship,
1309 W. Boyd in Norman; A&S meeting will be second Monday of each
month at Barat and Krista’s house in Moore unless otherwise announced
in advance.  Anyone who wants to teach an A&S class, please let the
seneschal and the A&S minister know.

Treasurer – 280 people at Beltane; anyone interested in the office
should contact Treasurer about coming by his home and learning how to
do an event report.

Herald – office is open.

A&S – those of you who want to, teach a class; Calligraphy is the
second Tuesday of each month, Scribes and Illuminators is 4th Tuesday
of each month.

Chronicler – I need stuff to publish in the Plume.

Hospitaler – stepping down, whoever takes the job also needs to take
the loaner garb; talk about thinning out loaner garb, might do it at
one of the work days.

Knight Marshal – Sunday fighter practices continue at 89th and Santa
Fe in Oklahoma City.

Rapier – Tuesday night practice at his home.

Archery Marshal – accepting applications for office, closes at
populace meeting in July; at Beltane Lawrence won the championship, 32
people participated in the shoot; there will be an archery event in
September at Camp Dakani, sponsored by Namron and Wiesenfeuer.

TW – 37 people competed at Beltane, Ottokar (sp?) won; practices on
Sunday from 12:30 to 2pm, same place as Archery.

Baron – Rose the Obnoxious has asked if we’d like to participate in
children’s boffer activities.

Webminister – stepping down; please let me and the Chronicler know
about changes in your offices, etc.

Closed about 8:15pm