[Namron] Rapier Practice Tonight

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue May 26 13:14:44 PDT 2009

Greetings!    Tonight, Rapier practice begins at 7PM and will be held at my
house. New fencers are always welcome. As usual, we have plenty of loaner
gear but please bring your own athletic "cup".

Tonight I would like to focus on the Upcoming Queens Championship (this
weekend).

My lady, Caterina, will be hosting scribal arts for all who wish to attend.

Our address: 15601 Camellia Road, OKC, OK 73170
Directions: Head south from the corner of SW 149th and Western, take the
first right into the wildflower addition and turn left onto Camellia.

yis
Lord Orlando Giovanni Di' Gilead
Rapier Marshal, Barony of Namron
Cadet to Don Elric Dracwin