[Namron] search for the missing coronet

george basore murray_kinsman at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 07:12:14 PDT 2009

the time has come, the walrus said to speak of many things.
of jokes gone awry, and people angered,
of threats of violence and worse.

  As Cap'n Mac has , so eloquently, pointed out, there is a feeling, especially in Namron, of desires for revenge.
  This will not make anyone more anxious to step into the light.

  I was not at Beltane, this year. I am known far and wide as a fair man
who keeps promises.
  Therefore I make this offer.
  To whoever has it now, call me at 580-491-0209, and we can meet, so you can return it.
  No questions. No accusations. No names or discriptions divulged.
  Simply call me, pass it to me, and I will return it to it's rightful owner, and you will be off thr hook.
  Thank you for your time.

 Please cross post this to the maximum extent.

  In Service,
             Lord Admiral Robert Haddock