[Namron] The passing of a Storm

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sat May 2 13:32:25 PDT 2009

We received a call today that Nancy Peay, known in the S.C.A. as Lady
Selva of the Treeless Plain, passed away yesterday of natural causes.
She has been ill for a little while, Sid said.

Selva was one of the first recipients of our baronial service order, the
Order of the Heart of the Sable Storm, which means she was working
pretty hard when this place became a barony.  In recent years she had
been active again, working with the calligraphers and illuminators,
among others.

She lived a fine life and will be missed.

Ulf and Maleah