[Namron] A happy union

max collum loemax at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 18:07:22 PDT 2009

My friends,
  As many of you know m'lady and I got enguaged at gulf wars and have lived together since then. Today we decided to be spontaneous and we drove to Gainsville, Tx and we got married at 01:30 this afternoon. Some pictures have been taken and will be up on my myspace later this week. www.myspace.com/loemax We still plan to do a bigger ceremony for all to attend. Thank you to all who have been supportive of us. We hope to see you all this week end at beltain.

Until We Meet Again...

Lord Loemax and Julianna D'sanai