[Namron] Children's and Adult Archery Champions at Beltane!!!

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Wed May 6 11:15:40 PDT 2009

There certainly seems like there is going to be allot of activities for the
children to do at this event! To add to the previous post..there is going to
be a Children's Archery Tourney on Saturday. I am not sure what the schedule
is..probably at 10 a.m.  ..so check at the gate when you sign in.

The shoot was designed by last years winner..Aleczander of Namron... and is
going to be allot of fun!!! There is going to be a tooled arm guard for the
prize that the winner gets to keep. And we will round up as much loaner
equipment as we can.

The Adult Archery Tourney is going to be fun and hopefully challenging! The
winner will be the Namron Champion and will receive a pass down medallion, a
pass down quiver and a tooled arm guard that they get to keep.

I am not sure what the schedule is for this shoot so check at the gate and
listen for the Heralds!!!

See you all there

Lawrence of the Greenwood  ...who so far as Mother Nature knows "ISNT GOING
TO ATTEND" so the weather will be nice!!!  : )