[Namron] Loaner garb help

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Wed May 6 12:25:29 PDT 2009

I hve been contacted by someone who is needing loaner garb for two young boys.? sized 12 and 16 (ages 9 and 11).? Having never been a 9 or 11 year old boy (and not haveing much interest in them when I was that age) I havent a clue what size that is.? i DO know that we have had a few boys in our group that were in the not so distant past that age.? if possiable, can the parents of those boys (you know who you are) please look and see if they have anything that can be loaned to these boys?? I will be happy to take responsiability for it and get it back to you at the end of the event.

Thanks so? much!? Just email me if you think that you can help!

Adena