[Namron] Beltane Ceremonial Guards Wanted

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 7 06:29:34 PDT 2009

Wolfgang here and I am seeking recruits to stand as Ceremonial Court Guards
at Beltane.  It is fun and enjoyable duty and you get to strut about with a
long pokey thing and wear a colourful tabard to boot :-)

Right now, I am planning to stay at one of the "cat dump" motels off of
122nd and I-35 and be on site early Saturday morning with the Baronial
Spears (Your Excellency or whoever has the Baronial Tabards please remember
to bring them).  During morning and evening Courts, our duty posts will be
flanking the Pavilion and sometime during the day, I am willing to teach
Pole Arm drill, including "silent" command call and really get us looking
sharp for Evening Court.  And I am certain we can find other duties
throughout the day as well.

Let me know ahead of time on list if you are interested.  Thanks!

Herr Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen

17:58:00