[Namron] Drumming / Bardic Tonight!

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 12:45:08 PDT 2009

And since some aren't so good with the Google maps...

Find your way to 12th St (Sooner Rd) and Lindsey in Norman.  :)
Go East on Lindsey, you'll pass the Sonic, the (now closed) bowling
alley and a couple apartment complexes on the right.  Creekside Dr.
is on the South side of the road (right), between the apartments
with the red doors and a fenced in power station - right across
the street from a park.  If you hit the light at Oakhurst, you've
gone too far East.  Turn onto Creekside Dr. and we're just past
the apartment complex, the first house on the right.  It will
probably be easier to park along Creekside, but there are a few
parking spots in our driveway and in our little "circle" in front
of the mailbox.

Heather / Droenhttp://waywardgypsy.com