[Namron] Stunt Herald

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 19 07:46:29 PDT 2009

YOU'RE HIRED!

Wolfgang

  _____

From: namron-bounces+variglog=sbcglobal.net at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces+variglog=sbcglobal.net at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of Robert Atwood
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:34 AM
To: Barony of Namron Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Namron] Stunt Herald

 Ah, yer excellency, wise ya are, an' all that, but would it not be
ungentlemanly for me to stand in the way of someone who wishes te gi'
heralding a try, when after all I ha' done it more than once.  Sure an' it
were a less grand affair (in the absence o' your august self, ye ken) but
still it required struttin' an' frettin' an hour or more upon the stage, so
te speak.

-Robert o' the Faire

Backpedal?  Why, I gen'rally sell the whole thing, back, front, an' middle!

06:21:00