[Namron] We are back at last

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:07:22 PDT 2009

YEA!!  Just in time too, I need to speak with you.  =)  Can you shoot me a
private email with your phone number and best time to call you?  I have
questions.

Thanks
Lorenzo

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <
donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

> Yay!  Welcome back.
>
> Donnchadh
>
> terry wasson wrote:
>
>       Greeting to all
>  Ara and I are back [online] . The thunder gods did not receive their
> tribute from us .
> I know I sent it .
> Ara says I didn't.
> But as I was showed by the lighting bolt that did strike our area and all
> communicatios to the known world stoped.
>  Yes Ara I did try to keep my tithe and was showed the error of my ways.
>  So if you have missed us we are back and can now send and receive
> messages.
> HAtur

Are you looking for Jim or Lorenzo Martin Jiménez?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/