[Namron] Unto the peoples of Skorragarðr

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Thu May 21 07:16:28 PDT 2009

My A&S report is coming due soon and the boss lady regional is a taskmaster
(not really, shes actually very sweet).  Is there something that you would
love to share with other people?  Is there something that you have always
wanted to learn?  Its springtime in Ansteorra and so now is a perfect time
to socialize and share your talents and I, your Arts and Science Minister,
would love to help you do that.

Contact me (privately) if you have ideas, need publicity, wanna teach, wanna
learn, or just simply want to share your latest brew... WHAT?? its my job!!
Anyway, the wheels of the machine don't turn themselves and YOU are the
perfect peoples to pass on The Dream

Lord Lorenzo Martin
Minister of Arts and Science, Skorragarðr

--
Are you looking for Jim or Lorenzo Martin Jiménez?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/