[Namron] Memorial day Party at my House

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 08:27:27 PDT 2009

Actually blonde wig with the beard would be best cops and judges love that kind of thing also wear braise and hose no shirt. They love that best.

Owen

Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 10:23:00 -0500
From: donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Namron] Memorial day Party at my House

You don't think the beard will give it away?  I guess I could always shave it off again. ;-)

vujadea200 at aol.com wrote:

I agree!!  heading to the police station with beer bottle lables still stuck to the side of my car was embarassing...
Donnchadh, I think you will look FANTASTIC in a blonde wig, all gussied up to go and pay the ticket. :)