[Namron] Memorial day Party at my House

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 09:14:48 PDT 2009

lvoe to come but live waaaaaaay out in the boonies(wewoka)..and no way to get there,,lmao,,ah well,,enjoy folks!!!!

To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 11:02:29 -0400
From: vujadea200 at aol.com
Subject: Re: [Namron] Memorial day Party at my House

I agree!!  heading to the police station with beer bottle lables still stuck to the side of my car was embarassing...

Donnchadh, I think you will look FANTASTIC in a blonde wig, all gussied up to go and pay the ticket. :)