[Namron] in search of the Baron's Coronet

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 30 14:56:43 PDT 2009

Are ye saying our fair hobbit be blind? Well i admit Murile must be blind she married him lol (hugs u 2 I am teasing). The one who has it better bring it back for its not our wrath they better fear but that from the former Baronesses... could you imagine the pain and suffering Maleah and Gwyneth will inflict upon the scoundrel? We of the red shark are privateers as well... We be holding our letter of Mark Signed by Duncan and Larissa. And Aye Mac u heard the same rumor we did that it would be hidden well in the hobbits personal effects but we heard it third hand with no mention who it was....

Chass