[Namron] Beltane!

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue May 5 11:05:07 PDT 2009

Aonghas and I have the key to one lock(the same one as the treasurer),
and we should be home most of the evening tonight and tomorrow before
populace.  Thursday we'll be gone for the evening, but we could undo the
one lock before we leave if that's when whoever is transporting things
and/or opening the second lock can be there.  The seneschal and the
Baron/Baroness have keys to the second lock.

Annabelle