[Namron] Beltane

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Fri May 8 09:15:56 PDT 2009

I feel the need to translate since it might be mistaken as rude to write in
Spanish (although fun).  Maleah, thank you very much for your kind
comments.  She stated that without a doubt I am the most honorable, sexy,
fun loving man she has ever met.  She claims I am even 10% than Abdul.

Gracias mamita.. Yo esto no malo, solamente diabólico.

Señor Lorenzo