[Namron] Stunt Herald

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Tue May 19 07:33:48 PDT 2009

  Ah, yer excellency, wise ya are, an' all that, but would it not be
ungentlemanly for me to stand in the way of someone who wishes te gi'
heralding a try, when after all I ha' done it more than once.  Sure
an' it were a less grand affair (in the absence o' your august self,
ye ken) but still it required struttin' an' frettin' an hour or more
upon the stage, so te speak.

-Robert o' the Faire
Backpedal?  Why, I gen'rally sell the whole thing, back, front, an'
middle!