[Namron] Aye Hem! Re: Populace Meeting Notes / Coronet

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:47:34 PDT 2009

Pooky theory:

If the act was not intend ended as a bit o' drunken game play then
most likely souvenirs of the weekend were the intent...

In any case me posting to the Namron list is "Preaching to the quire"
which is a euphemism meaning telling people who already know
something, something they already know.

The 48 hour window for missing babies and coronets is the crucial one... sigh.

P.s. Choose your mundanes wisely.
P.p.s. Hunting down NO. At Some point in everything I am involved
eventually the situation is afforded the opportunity to be resolved by
the manner of the poohka love. This as in virtually every case, that
includes a handshake or a hug and my sincere gratitude. Such is 'The
Way', and is what I offer now.

918-781-9652 24/7 call anytime, no worries.

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare