[Namron] Fw: [Wiesenfeuer] Upcoming weekend Demo / please fwd to Namron list

debbie mitchell debmaschino at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 08:36:25 PST 2009

Forwarded as requested.

--- On Tue, 11/3/09, McCuan John <bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: McCuan John <bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Upcoming weekend Demo / please fwd to Namron list
To: "Weisenfeuer" <Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 9:56 AM

The weekend is rapidly approaching and I still need a head count bThursday 12pm to by food for the Fall Feastavil for the group home. So far I confermed 2 heavy 2 light fighters 1 drummer, 2 cooks, 2 helpers. I hope others will reply soon, for this is going to be fun and a chance to fight before BAM. Would really like a few Bards to come out, Good practice before Yule and the Championship Bard off.
It will be held in Moore Okla, between SE4th and SE19th off Santa Fe street. The address is 1000 S. Santa Fe
If you have questions plz call me 615-5516

Ian MacEwan

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members

MARKETPLACE

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Recent Activity

 2
New Members

 1