[Namron] (no subject)

Shanna Ward camberbabe at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 5 19:44:36 PST 2009

Greetings unto Family & Friends,

The Barony of Wiesenfeuer sends warm tidings as the crisp winter winds start to blow over the land. We would like to invite one and all to join us Saturday, Dec 5th 2009 at Camp Dakani in Oklahoma City for Wiesenfeuer's Russian Yule Revel!  Celebrate & feast with us in the style of the Slavic/Russian people.

This event will be full of fun as we choose our newest Baronial Champions for the Arts and Sciences as well as Bardic.  Also, we have the greast pleasure to host Royal Huntsman for Their Stellar Majesties, Owen and Genevria.  Sharpen your skills & bring your wit as the competitions are sure to be fiece as always.

Proud we are to also be hosting the annual Northern Regional Baroness' Toy Tourney benefiting the Toys for Tots charity program. YAY!  We call out to all fighters near & far, bring your honor, your  swords... and a toy!  Tournament entry fee is a new, unwrapped toy and donations are also welcome at gate sign-in. The winning Barony with the most toys donated will have the pleasure of displaying the banner & the right to host next years tournament.  Come support the Northern Baroness of your choice & some awesome, well-deserving kids that benefit from this charity.

There are several activities planned for childen as well. Bring your young ones to play & learn during the day.  We will have an area for scribal/illumination/general craftyness.  A soup/sandwich sideboard is planned for the mid-day so get it while it lasts.  Later on there will be a visit from "Ded Moroz" known as Grandfather Frost and perhaps his grand-daughter "Snegurochka", the Snowmaiden.

A delicious Russian feast is planned for the evening and once Acceps is set up we will let everyone know... sooo sorry for the delay.  We'll also be having what is quickly becoming a tradition these last several years, a contest for best Subtley, Tabe Decoration & Banner display.  Their Excelliences have chosen the event colors as Red, Royal Blue, Green & Gold so consideration will be given to those staying within the theme/color scheme.

We hope to see all of you there & wish you safe travel to the lands of Praire Fire!!

For more information, feast menu & site directions please visit our website at http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/events.html
Site opens at 9am and closes at 10pm.
Site fees are $8.00 for ages 18 and up, $7.00 for ages 13-17, free for children under 12 (plus non-member surcharge, if applicable). Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents. Please make checks payable to SCA, Inc./Barony of Wiesenfeuer. Adult beverages allowed in Period Containers. Service animals only, please.

Co-Stewards
Ly Angelique Le Wolfe
Ly Shanna Camber

Co-Feast Stewards