[Namron] [Fwd: Fw: lost & found from Coronation]

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Nov 16 13:36:00 PST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fw: lost & found from Coronation
Date: 	Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:40:04 -0800 (PST)
From: 	Janice Kirksey <steward at coronation-sca.org>
To: 	bonwicke at list.ansteorra.org, reis at hailmog.org, Duncan
<baron at namron.ansteorra.org>, dlhodnett at suddenlink.net,
dlhodnett at suddenlink.net

----- Forwarded Message ----
*From:* Janice Kirksey <steward at coronation-sca.org>
*To:* andrixos at earthlink.net; andrixos at earthlink.net;
jwtopp at peoplepc.com; jwtopp at peoplepc.com; Vanessa
<contessavanessa at yahoo.com>; Tonda Pratt <tonda at westernsupplies.com>;
Etienne de St. Amaranth <st.amaranth at yahoo.com>
*Sent:* Mon, November 16, 2009 12:38:50 PM
*Subject:* Fw: lost & found from Coronation

Please crosspost this to whatever list you need to as I can't seem to
send it thru Ansteorran announce or the northern list....Thanks.

Greeting Good Gentles,

     The Barony of Eldern Hills and Shire of Brad Leah  would like to
thank all who came to Coronation.

    Lost & Found left in the Hall.
    1 Clear plastic w/white lid ( inside a small doll dressed in vicking
dress, a doll cloke,  stork sissors)
    1 Feast basket w/feast grear (  3 silver tone plates, 3 wooden
plates, small mugs in blue purple, white, metal)
    1 black barett w/plaid ribbon  pined to the side
    1 clear plastic w/blue lid ( inside 1 puter bowl w/grape boarder,1
wooden bowl,1 plastic ladle)
    1 ring ( please discribe)
    1 Black leathr pouch w/celtic desigh in green,yellow stone buttons
on each side)
    1 light purple mug w/celtic  writting on side and elephant token on
handle
    1 black bag w/small plastic bags inside & Brothers p-touch tape
cartridge.

    Brom and I will attend Bordermarch Autumn Melees and Wiesenfurer
Yule. If I can bring you something let me know...otherwise please make
arrangments  to retreve them.

    Audrella