[Namron] Populace Meeting (Polling Info)

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:52:37 PST 2009

A last-minute reminder that tonight's (Tuesday, 11/3/09) Namron
populace meeting will include an "informational" presentation from the
Northern Regional Seneschal "to discuss the polling process and
encourage candidates to submit letters of intent".

If you are interested in applying for the position(s) of Baron and/or
Baroness of Namron, you should be there this evening.  I'll attend,
and I'll try to take notes, but I can't anticipate questions that
someone else may have.

The meeting starts at 7:30pm, and will be held at the Norman Unitarian
Universalist Fellowship, 1309 W. Boyd Street in Norman.

Care,
Bubba