[Namron] (off topic)Camp Fire Nut Sale

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:36:53 PST 2009

Greetings,
Hey all sorry for an off topic post, but we have a new fundraiser her at
Camp Fire, and it's a pretty good deal for some good stuff. Check it out
this stuff is awesome for baking with the Holidays coming up..the prices are
pretty competitive with stores, but the quality is much better, also the
company is a locally owned in Oklahoma.
So buy your stuff from us instead of Wal-Mart!

This fundraiser directly affects Camp DaKaNi  where we hold many events...
all info is at this link:

Please contact office directly to order..
 http://www.campfireusa-ok.org/nut-sale<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.campfireusa-ok.org%2Fnut-sale&h=8f7ed75b74dc9f59f0b9dd670e303f20>

Tell em Terry sent ya when ya call

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
-Benjamin Franklin