[Namron] Coronation and HRM's pavillions Sunday

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 11:46:39 PST 2009

D'Alder is bringing me Owen's pavilions for the after party and Orlando
and I are bringing them down along with the Kingdom trailer. We're not
planning on staying the night though, so is there someone else who is
planning on bringing them back?
Thanks,
Donnchadh

Is there anyone who can bring these pavillions back on Sunday after
revel?..I had not planned on staying the night. It will take a truck or suv
to haul these back due to poles.

Please contact me directly at 405-243-6388 or wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
D'Alder

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
-Benjamin Franklin