[Namron] Off Topic, Free @#$%

Cox Webmail doxygen at cox.net
Fri Nov 6 12:44:31 PST 2009

And now for something completely different
 Free Poop!
I raise mealworms for a local animal sanctuary. One of the byproducts is an
ample amount of worm feces. This stuff seems to have a good nitrogen and
organic content, comes nicely dried and granulated, and thus makes great
fertilizer! My yard is about as green as it’s going to get and I still have
more. The worms are raised in a very clean environment, so there is no
chance of any food borne cross contamination in garden use. If anyone would
like a supply of this stuff for their garden or compost pile, please contact
me off list and we’ll make arrangements.

YIS,
Lord Linus
doxygen at cox.net <mailto:doxygen at cox.net>
405.615.1710