[Namron] Drumming/Bardic

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 01:08:23 PST 2009

Greetings on this lovely Wednesday morning!

Just a friendly reminder about bardic tonight...
Drumming is canceled since Griffin is in Japan this week.  Bardic will begin at 7 again!  We are working on building a
new book of songs to focus on in the future... so now's the time to come put your favorite song into the mix.

(feel free to forward this on to any other local groups you think might be interested)

YIS,
Droen O'Rourke

Directions:

Find your way to 12th St (Sooner Rd) and Lindsey in Norman.  :)  Go East on Lindsey,
you'll pass the Sonic, the (now closed) bowling alley and a couple apartment complexes
on the right.  Creekside Dr. is on the South side of the road (right), between the apartments
with the brown (formerly red) doors and a fenced in power station - right across the street
from a park.  If you hit the light at Oakhurst, you've gone too far East.  Turn onto Creekside
Dr. and we're just past the apartment complex, the first house on the right..  It will probably
be easier to park along Creekside, but there are a few parking spots in our driveway and
in our little "circle" in front of the mailbox.

Actual physical address is: 1500 Creekside Dr., Norman, OK 73071
Call us if you need further clarification at 701-8139 (I'll be home around 5)