[Namron] Namron fighter practice

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 06:32:27 PST 2009

Seller's Park 8301 S. Villa Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Practice starts at 7pm.

Midway between May Avenue and Penn Avenue on SW 89th Street is a traffic
light at Fairview (there is a water tower and an elementary school there
also).

Turn North on Fairview and go about 1/4 mile to the stop sign and turn
right on SW 86th street.

The first street on your left is South Villa Avenue. Turn Left and the
park is about 1/4 mile on the left.

If you have problems call me on my cell phone.

YIS,
Vincenti
361-6761