[Namron] Black Star Help and Pooky Protection

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:00:59 PST 2009

*
See what happens when we don't control the trade routes to the west? You
call the membership office and I'll send a message to Sheik Abdullah.

In humble service,
Lord Linus

P.S. How many mercinaries are you willing to sponsor to have this resolved?
*

!!! PoPPA Pooky's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium Presently Plans
Preferential Passage uPon Pathways Per Pavement and Pavers , Particularly to
ProPosed Places Pointing Port !!!

A-Lass-Sandy's sandmill and goat farm has shown to be more concerned with
their production of warm butter milk then missives from King and Kingdom.

Place your steps and responsibilities upon the golden pavers of PoPPa
Pooky's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium and know your concerns,
obligations, and charges will be well protected within the Dominion of Love.

Be Well, Be Safe, Be Mindful

Poppa Pooky ~ Friend of The Dreaded Tribe ( Poppa of many a Minion)

Post Scriptum ~ We provide the mercifularies

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done in a
simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka